Monday, December 16, 2013

Product Review: Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum


I received the Creme de Serum tube from this product line for testing purposes from Influenster.com. I must say I was pleasantly surprised to see some good results after just a week's use, and that's just from the creme de serum! It makes me wonder how awesome the entire product line would be.

I use the creme in the morning after washing my face and it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin smooth and soft, just as promised. There is no greasy or oily after effects and it even seems to me that there's less oil produced throughout the day. I don't even feel the need to use any other product during the day, I like smoothing on the creme and going foundation/makeup free and feel quite confident that my skin has a nice glow to it. Woohoo!


This is a product I would definitely go out and buy!

For more information about the creme, go here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/products/products,default,pg.html

For purchasing information, go here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/select-a-system/order,default,pg.html

Many thanks again to Influenster for providing me with the sample.



No comments:

Post a Comment