Thursday, October 8, 2015

Product Review: #FiestaVoxBox from Influenster.com

Image by Cee Martinez

Yay! It's VoxBox from Influenster time! 

This time it's the #FiestaVoxBox which came stocked with tons of nice goodies.

From snacks to beauty products, this box had it all.

There were coupon vouchers for a free Bloomin' Onion from Outback Steakhouse, a loaf of Healthfull Bread from Orowheat, and a free pint of sour cream from Daisy. Who doesn't love free food? 

The Bloomin' Onion was a fun and delicious treat to share with my family and friends, and did add a  little something extra to a nice night out. The Healthfull Bread was quite nice and I wouldn't mind continuing to buy it for the extra nutrition from the whole grains. The Daisy sour cream was very good and I used it to make dips, and on homemade tacos.

Also included in the box was the Premier Protein bar in the Yogurt Peanut Crunch flavor. It was delicious and filling and as fun as a candy bar but with all the goodness of a health bar,

Image by Cee Martinez



Now for the beauty products!

Sauve Skin Solutions Cocoa Butter and Shea lotion, Not Your Mother's Beach Babe shampoo and conditioner, New York Color's Skin Bronzer, and Boots No. 7 Night Cream all were included in the Fiesta Vox Box.

All of the products mentioned can be seen on my Pinterest Board.

The Suave Skin Solutions Cocoa Butter and Shea lotion was very nice. The bottle is a big one, woot! The lotion is great on my legs and arms, keeping everything soft and smooth for a nice long time. For some odd reason it did not soften my hands the way I would like it to. I stuck to my normal hand cream for that, so for that I can't say the lotion was a slamdunk for me.

The Not Your Mother's Beach Babe shampoo and conditioner were satisfying. The shampoo moisturized as promised, it is made with coconut milk and had a nice luxorious feel. The conditioner was also very potent and I liked it BUT the instructions said to use it from scalp to tips, but when I used it on my scalp it left my hair weighed down and oily. I would recommend using it on the lower part of your hair, concentrating on the tips.

The Boots No. 7 Night Cream was very nice. It moisturized nicely and but didn't leave me greasy. I would definitely keep on buying it and was glad that a coupon for a discount on a Boots No. 7 product was included.

The New York Color Bronzer was a nice product. It is a light powder with a tiny bit of shimmer and it was perfect for a dressy evening out.

This has been one of my favorite vox boxes from Influenster.

I'd like to thank Influenster.com for sending me all of these products complimentary for testing purposes!


No comments:

Post a Comment